The Wisconsin Association for Food Protection (WAFP) welcomes student applications for the following awards:
Scholarships: *due the last day of June each calendar year
• $2,000 Technical College Scholarship
• $3,000.00 College or University Scholarship
• $3,000 E. H. Marth Scholarship
Awards: *due the first week of May each calendar year
• Travel Award to the annual IAFP Conference
These awards are intended to promote and sustain interest in fields of study which may lead to a career in sanitation, culinary arts, food microbiology, or dairy, food, and meat sciences. Three scholarships are awarded per year and previous applicants and recipients may reapply. Application instructions and eligibility requirements are listed on the form. Applicants may apply online or submit the application and required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students must be enrolled at a Wisconsin accredited college or university as of Feb 1, 2022.
The student must submit the following application for any scholarships by June 30th, 2022, and the travel award by May 7th, 2022
- A cover letter describing why the candidate is applying for the award.
- A resume or curriculum vitae (cv).
- An official or unofficial transcript of the candidate’s academic record.
- One letter of support from a faculty member or advisor must be either attached to the online application or e-mailed to email@example.com