Sponsorships with WAFP
What We Do
Provide conferences and educational workshops related to food safety and protection for the private sector, university and regulatory professionals
Organize and facilitate effective participation and communication in Wisconsin by all sectors of the food and related industries in the activities and functions of the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP)
Encourage effective communication and utilization in Wisconsin of the results of the work and activities of the WAFP
Provide an effective forum for Wisconsin food professionals to network with experts and fellow WAFP participants
Create an opportunity for learning within the Wisconsin food industry
We are seeking sponsorships and financial assistance because we would like to provide additional opportunities including:
More training and education
DATCP inspectors’ specialized training to help them be brought-up to speed faster benefitting the food industry
Assistance to smaller companies and start-ups
How to Sponsor
Select a sponsorship level or host an event with us.
Hosting an Event -provides you with:
- A visual presence on our website with your company logo and link
- An opportunity to present a 10-minute marketing presentation
- An opportunity to provide materials to attendees
- 4 free attendee passes for the event in which you are hosting.
- * Host accommodations must hold at least 100 people and have appropriate A/V, catering, and parking capabilities.
How to Contact Us
You can register your sponsorship online or
reach out to us for more information