DATE: June 13, 2017
LOCATION: Holiday Inn & Suites - Madison West - 1109 Fourier Drive - Madison, WI
COST OF PROGRAM: $175
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
People accountable for the safe production and distribution of food and dairy products including: QC and QA, plant management, regulatory inspection, commodity conversion, packaging, cold storage and distribution, marketing, purchasing, and retailing professionals.
- Linda Olson, President of the Wisconsin Association for Food Protection
|9:05am :||WDATCP Update for Industry
- Steve Ingham, Division of Food Safety Administrator - WI Dept. of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection
|9:45am :||FDA Guidance on Listeria Control in RTE Foods; A Focus on Environmental Monitoring (via webinar)
- Elizabeth Fawell, Hogan Lovells US LLP
|10:30am :||Formulating Foods to Control Bacterial Pathogens
- Kathy Glass, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Food Research Institute
|11:15am :||Using Mathematical Modeling to Predect Food Safety Hazards and Document Decisions
- David Legan, Covance Inc.
|1:00pm :||Classifying Foods as Carcinogenic? A Case Study of Red and Processed Meats
- Andy Milkowski, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Animal Sciences
|1:45pm :||Microbiological Specifications for Foods: Develping Specifications and Testing Options for Out-of-Specification Results
- Lori Ledenbach, Microbiologist, KraftHeinz
|2:45pm :||Control of Biofilms in Food Processing Environments
- Mark Johnson, WI Center for Dairy Research
|3:20pm :||Update on Nutrtional Labeling Requirement Changes
- Stefan Boerboom, WI Dept. of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection
|4:00pm :||Wrap Up|
Seating will be limited so please register early.
To book hotel stay at Holiday Inn & Suites call: (608) 826-0500