Fall Food Safety Workshop
DATE: November 2, 2017
LOCATION: Covance Laboratories Auditorium - 3301 Kinsman Blvd, Madison, WI 53704
TIME: 9am to 4pm
COST OF PROGRAM: $175
- FDA update on the rollout of the Food Safety Modernization Act and Preventive Controls.
- Common mistakes in the food microbiology laboratory and how to improve performance.
- Outbreak investigations in Wisconsin and around the United States.
- Inactivating pathogens and quality indicators in salt brines and chilling water/brine systems.
- Listeria monitoring initiatives in the dairy industry.
- The awarding of the 2017 WAFP Food Safety Leadership Award and the WAFP annual business meeting.